Qlines are always busy, but you're next!
And for regular old mail:
Chris & Rosie
|EMAIL CHRIS HERE||EMAIL ROSIE HERE|
|Boy we sure are lucky! We get to have a ball every day laughing, telling funny stories, talking to the greatest group of people on earth, our Q102 listeners, and we actually get paid for it!!! When I say that we have the best listeners ever here at Q102, I mean it! I’ve had the chance to work in a lot of places, but here in what we call Shenandoah Country, folks welcome you no
matter who you are, and extend such wonderful, honest friendship. You all have become a real part of my “family”, and that’s for real. It’s awful hard to roll out of bed every day and have fun, unless there’s someone like you to share the morning with! So thanks for getting us started while we help get you started!!
Chris is test-driving the all new Cadillac ATS Check this baby out:
Q102 supports Celebrating Patsy Cline!
It's celebrating our Heritage in the valley, and your family's name can be placed right in front of her Historic House!
Let thousands of yearly visitors see your family's pride!
Click HERE to find out how!!
It's never a bad time to start losing weight!!
Chris lost 70lbs!!
ASK the Experts!
Just click HERE to submit a question!
Wednesdays at 8:10 on Q102
Help us feed the HUNGRY living here in Shenandaoh Country.
Lord Fairfax Area Food Bank
1802 Roberts Street
Winchester, VA 22604
Click HERE for their website!
In need of HELP yourself?
Here's help ranging from coupons to help save a buck to where to go to get free medical attention!
THOUGHTFUL GIFTS FOR YOUR SWEETHEART THAT WON'T BREAK THE BANK (YourTango):
1) Liquor or wine with a personalized label. Look online for sites offering design-your-own labels for bottles, and make a big splash with a gift of an affordable beverage (alcoholic or not) in a beautiful bottle you choose. The label can include a favorite picture of the two of you together, from right there at, "chateau our house."
2) Framed pictures for the office. For cubicle and office-dwellers, a few personalized mementos help make the work environment nicer. Find a picture your spouse especially loves and have some prints made for a nice frame you've chosen. Or make it more special with a matching pair, with one for you, so you always have the same view at the office.
3) Equipment for hobbies. If you're married to a gardener, put together a basket of nice work gloves, a trowel and seeds they like. If your spouse is a beer lover, lots of online stores offer complete homebrew beginner's kits.
4) Plant a tree. This is a great way to say that you're in it for the long haul with your spouse. A fruit or nut tree can provide annual harvests for years to come for couples looking for really local food, and in the fall, nothing beats a pile of leaves for the kids to jump around in.
5) Plan an adventure. Whether your budget allows extravagant gifts or encourages something more low-key, you can still make great memories. Pack a picnic basket with food, drink and romantic notes or poems and hike with your spouse to a scenic spot. Or take a day trip nearby spots like a river or lake. Look for affordable canoe rentals and spend the day on the water, with a leisurely romantic picnic .