Qlines are always busy, but you're next!
And for regular old mail:
Chris & Rosie
|EMAIL CHRIS HERE||EMAIL ROSIE HERE|
|Boy we sure are lucky! We get to have a ball every day laughing, telling funny stories, talking to the greatest group of people on earth, our Q102 listeners, and we actually get paid for it!!! When I say that we have the best listeners ever here at Q102, I mean it! I’ve had the chance to work in a lot of places, but here in what we call Shenandoah Country, folks welcome you no
matter who you are, and extend such wonderful, honest friendship. You all have become a real part of my “family”, and that’s for real. It’s awful hard to roll out of bed every day and have fun, unless there’s someone like you to share the morning with! So thanks for getting us started while we help get you started!!
Chris is test-driving the all new Cadillac ATS Check this baby out:
Q102 supports Celebrating Patsy Cline!
It's celebrating our Heritage in the valley, and your family's name can be placed right in front of her Historic House!
Let thousands of yearly visitors see your family's pride!
Click HERE to find out how!!
It's never a bad time to start losing weight!!
Chris lost 70lbs!!
ASK the Experts!
Just click HERE to submit a question!
Wednesdays at 8:10 on Q102
Help us feed the HUNGRY living here in Shenandaoh Country.
Lord Fairfax Area Food Bank
1802 Roberts Street
Winchester, VA 22604
Click HERE for their website!
In need of HELP yourself?
Here's help ranging from coupons to help save a buck to where to go to get free medical attention!
MOST BIZARRE JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Glassdoor.com pored through tens of thousands of interview questions job candidates have shared over the past year and then assembled a list of the most bizarre queries asked by U.S. companies. Some of these would make me wonder how much I really wanted that job...
1. "If you were to get rid of one state in the U.S., which would it be and why?" --Asked at Forrester Research
2. "A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?" --Asked at Clark Construction Group
3. "What song best describes your work ethic?" --Asked at Dell
4. "Jeff Bezos walks into your office and says you can have a million dollars to launch your best entrepreneurial idea. What is it?" --Asked at Amazon
5. "What do you think about when you are alone in your car?" --Asked at Gallup
6. "Can you say: 'Peter Pepper Picked a Pickled Pepper' and cross-sell a washing machine at the same time?" --Asked at MasterCard
7. "If we came to your house for dinner, what would you prepare for us?" --Asked at Trader Joe's
8. "My wife and I are going on vacation, where would you recommend?" --Asked at PricewaterhouseCoopers
9. "You are a head chef at a restaurant, and your team has been selected to be on 'Iron Chef.' How do you prepare your team for the competition, and how do you leverage the competition for your restaurant?" --Asked at Accenture
10. "What's your favorite song? Perform it for us now." --Asked at LivingSocial
11. "Have you ever stolen a pen from work?" --Asked at Jiffy Software
12. "Pick two celebrities to be your parents." --Asked at Urban Outfitters